Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Safariguri

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2015
Confirmed Delivery for Friday the 24th - no haters please :(

Hi everyone!

Hoping to continue the excitement. Wasn't sure I'd get mine on the 24th, but it's confirmed.

What kind of window are y'all looking at for delivery? Mine is in the evening, or so UPS says

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
Thanks! I'm a software engineer intern. This is my first real watch. Never worn them before.

What made you decide to go with the Edition? That should be a real head-turner. Although I'm sure they all will be over the summer.

leenak

macrumors 68020
Mar 10, 2011
What made you decide to go with the Edition? That should be a real head-turner. Although I'm sure they all will be over the summer.
PS, its photoshopped. I think if he really wanted to piss people off, he would've faked the Space Grey or the SS Black :)

danniexi

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
Does anyone have an estimate delivery time? Morning vs evening for Friday?

That entirely depends on your shipping company. Apple has no control over that.

Personally, I had mine shipped to work. With every order from Apple (even with iPhone), UPS has always delivered the package around the same time consistently around 11AM. Expect the same from your driver as well.

resale

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2013
Boston
Getting delivered to work, guaranteed deliver by 9:30am.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 117

Safariguri

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2015
That entirely depends on your shipping company. Apple has no control over that.

Personally, I had mine shipped to work. With every order from Apple (even with iPhone), UPS has always delivered the package around the same time consistently around 11AM. Expect the same from your driver as well.[/QUOTE]

Okay. That's good to know. I was curious because there won't be presign, they won't leave it at the door. So, my UPS says evening, 4 pm to 7 pm. But evening may be better because I'll be at work. If they do deliver early and it gets held, I wouldn't get it until next week.

----------

do you have a link for that?

Oh, no. I just read it in a couple other threads then saw people posting their UPS picture that says PRe-sign not available. And another said they called apple and they said no pre-sign. Guess I shouldn't take their word for it though.

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
PS, its photoshopped. I think if he really wanted to piss people off, he would've faked the Space Grey or the SS Black :)

I was a little skeptical since I don't recall the edition being available for the April launch but I figured at least one person on here would order one :eek:.

Last edited:

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
Congratulations!! It's great to see that the Watch will be getting into people's hands, err, I mean on their wrists! :D

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Oh, no. I just read it in a couple other threads then saw people posting their UPS picture that says PRe-sign not available. And another said they called apple and they said no pre-sign. Guess I shouldn't take their word for it though.

Thanks. I would be surprised if there was no pre-sign. The UPS drivers would probably be wasting a lot of times delivering to people who are accustomed to pre-signining for packages.

oftheheavens

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2008
cherry point
I just got off the phone with UPS and they told me that Apple is not allowing folks to pick up the Watch early.

----------

Anyway, my 42mm SS Milanese Loop is to be delivered tomorrow to Severn, MD.

that stinks, I am in Glen Burnie and mine is still preparing for shipment. I'm not worried though

Lizzy1227

macrumors newbie
Apr 20, 2015
Shipped!
Curiouser and curiouser. Apple has my Watch as "Shipped" and confirmed for tomorrow. My husband's (5/13-5/27) is listed as "Prepared for Shipment."

But I got *two* shipping labels slated for tomorrow delivery! The second one popped up overnight. Hoping this means he's actually getting his tomorrow after all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 64

leenak

macrumors 68020
Mar 10, 2011
I was a little skeptical since I don't recall the edition being available for the April launch but I figured at least one persin on here would order one :eek:.

Oh I'm sure there is probably someone that did.

This guy posted that shipped photo a few days ago, I can't find the thread so they must've deleted it.

ap105

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2011
SG 42mm shipped, apple profile shows white

Mine shipped as well!! Space gray 42mm BUT on the apple product profile my SN shows up but the picture is of a white sports band watch. Hope they didn't mess up and I end up receiving a white one. Anyone else?

djcingular

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Princeton, NJ
I woke up this morning to a text from UPS w/ a tracking number, but my status didn't change on Apple website. It still states "preparing for shipment."

42mm SS White Sport
SF Bay Area

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.