SHIPPED HK - rMB Gray 512GB

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Chenli0606, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Chenli0606 macrumors newbie

I ordered from Apple HK store and just received an email update saying my MacBook has been shipped, and should receive it on 2nd May.
    I hope the rest of you will get yours shortly :)

2. Upinel macrumors newbie

My 1.3/512/Gold is still waiting~
    expected deliver on 15/May - 25/May

Still a long way to go.....

Greeting bro in Hong Kong :)

3. usernames.taken macrumors member

usernames.taken

Awesome, congrats. Im assuming its not the 1.3Ghz model?

4. andeschau macrumors newbie

Hello op, so good you have your MacBook.
    How many days have you waited?

Im also from Hong Long, and also ordered one on 16/4, it said the expected delivery date is on 20/5 (earliest). I hope I could get it earlier .

5. tommytomickey macrumors newbie

it's the gray 512GB 1.2 model, ordered on 10th at 1:30pm.
    1.3 was also showing the same delivery estimation during that time, so I assume 1.3 should also being shipped if you ordered early.

6. CrouchingDonkey macrumors member

Hey! I'm from HK too. Have you guys tried at the Apple stores? Or are you wanting a specific model?

I bought the 1.1Ghz model in space grey, last Friday from Hysan Place. It was pure luck they had a few I'm stock! The sales guy said they didn't get many, no silver, no gold, just space grey.

Anyway, no harm in trying out the stores if you pass one, then cancel your online order.

7. bonolin macrumors newbie

Same as you. I am from HK too! I just bought 1.1/256GB SG on 24/4 in IFC apple store. The nmb is just awesome, everything are good to me except the performance... Sometimes I experience some laggy when I am doing some basic office work(eg. with outlook, 1pdf and 2word files opened) , I'm not sure it's the bugs from MS office2016 or whatever. Anyway, I love the new design of the new MacBook, which is extremely light and I feel satisfied which I carried it daily.

I have ordered 1.3/256gb SG from online store on 10/4, now I am thinking if I have to cancel the order or just return this 1.1 to Apple and grab the 1.3...

8. andeschau macrumors newbie

I ordered 1.3/512. Personally I would recommend the best Configuration (if in your budget) for more flexibility. At least you wouldn't regret for not buying the best you could afford.

**I need the very portable notebook, for web browsing, documentation, Remote Desktop, server management (web UI), terminal accessing, and open a windows VM guest/Linux**

9. Alekto macrumors regular

Sweet. Japan here. I ordered mine a few days after ordering began though.

No sign of an update on my 1.3 512GB.