Shipping address on apple.com?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SlasherKG, Jun 15, 2010.

1. SlasherKG macrumors member

I just ordered from apple.com store and it said it must ship to my AT&T billing address. I know for a fact this wasn't the case last year... Anyone else have this or know how I can get it shipped to my office like last year? I don't think anyone will be home to sign for it on the 24th...

I just logged in to check the order and it appears I can edit the address now that the order has been placed, but I'm scared to try. I'm on hold now, but I'm sure it will take a while to get through to someone.

2. NYY FaN macrumors 6502

NYY FaN

I was able to change the address for both of my pre-orders - I received an email saying it was changed and the tax was also changed to reflect california tax rates, where it will be shipped. Other people have been doing the same.

3. TaterToT macrumors 6502

Same

4. SlasherKG thread starter macrumors member

5. NYY FaN macrumors 6502

NYY FaN

Also I want to add that I changed my billing address on AT&T to the shipping address and I will change it back once its shipped just in case. But this is AFTER I changed the address on the order

6. bub macrumors member

I just changed the shipped address to my work address. I didn't want to change the billing address just in case it causes a billing issue.

7. noah82 macrumors 6502a

noah82

Did it take anybody here more than 15 minutes after your order to be able to change your address? It is taking forever here to let me change it!

8. digitalduck macrumors regular

im in my shopping cart now after 8 hours... but i also need the shiping addy chcanged and Icant access it... can I change it after or what would you reccommend?

thanks

9. noah82 macrumors 6502a

noah82

I was just able to change it after about 25 minutes. I hope they don't cancel my order since it said that it needs to be shipped to the ATT billing address!!

10. ckiggins314 macrumors member

I ordered mine online this AM thru the Apple store. I would like to have my phone shipped to my work address as well but am apprehensive to go in and change the shipping address - I could see them canceling it or something.

11. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

Hmm, I went in and changed my shipping address to my work address at apple.com. So far so good.