Shipping - Can I adjust the shipping location before the 24th?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by slvrscoobie, Apr 10, 2015.

1. slvrscoobie macrumors 6502a

slvrscoobie

So I am selling my house on May 1. Going to be really hard to get a UPS box at an address I no longer live. However, I am not going to be at the new address UNTIL may 1. I ordered at 3:02EST so I got a 24th-8th shipping date.
    If by the 24th I dont have my watch, what are my chances of apple adjusting the shipping location to the new place?
    Come on Apple, I got 3 hrs sleep last night, get me my watch without issues!

2. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

Yes you can.

Go to your account on the apple store. Go to your orders. There will be a drop down menu with "All Item Actions", and you can select "Ship to different address."

3. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

So if you get your watch between 4/24-5/1 you are OK?

If so, I think you'll be fine.

4. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I doubt they will allow a shipping change after the order has been placed because typically the credit card and shipping have to be the same. You might have a better chance of having ups/fedex hold for pickup at their facility. I know a lot of people did that with the iPhone 6 launch.

ETA: just saw someone said you can change shipping address in a previous post#

5. genekend macrumors newbie

I changed the shipping address on mine earlier today. Very easy and they send confirmation of change.

6. slvrscoobie thread starter macrumors 6502a

slvrscoobie

Yeah thats fine, we will be at the house packing everything, but ill be here!
    If by april 28th or so it hasnt shipped (I assume itll be next day shipping or something) Ill go online and change it to my parents address.