Shipping dates (order)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by appygirl82, Sep 11, 2016.

1. appygirl82 macrumors 6502a

appygirl82

I ordered at 12:15 PST on pre-order night. My delivery date is 10/4-10/10 (2-3 weeks). I believe the expected dates are still that even now.

Do the phones ship in some sort of order? Like I put my order in days ago obviously, if phones come available to ship do they come do those of us who ordered first (on pre-order night) over people who ordered the next day and so on?

Praying I can get mine maybe a little earlier than expected :). So mad I couldn't get the darn site/app to work until 12:15 and therefore lost out on launch day delivery :(

2. appygirl82 thread starter macrumors 6502a

appygirl82

Anyone? Will my order ship before some other person who ordered later but with the same estimated delivery date...

3. ABC5S macrumors 68040

ABC5S

Depends on the model, the color, how much memory you asked for, and when you ordered. It's all over the map as when you get it as opposed to others. Patients, you'll get it

4. Jnyce macrumors regular

5. appygirl82 thread starter macrumors 6502a

appygirl82

I am perfectly patient! But the delivery dates are the same right now as they were 15 min after pre-order went live. I ordered at that time....just was wondering....thank you

6. Jnyce macrumors regular

My shipping says 6 - 8 business days but my delivery date changed from 10/1-10/3 to 9/24 -9/27.

7 plus black 256gb

7. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

not necessarily. in the past it seemed that like phones shipped in blocks. i followed that cuz i was getting upset reading how other people who ordered later were getting shipping info. but then you started getting more info it seemed that like color, size and capacity went in a block....

so in my case... even though hubby's phone was ordered after mine... his could ship first (or ours could already be here in the states...)