Shipping for a 15inch BTO

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by fstlambo, May 26, 2010.

1. fstlambo macrumors member

Ok I know this has be a repetitive question by alot of people. But, I ordered a 15in MBP 2.66ghz this Tuesday May 25th around 2:00pm EST. Everything is standard/stock except I had Microsoft Office installed, will this slow down my shipping? They said: "Ships: 1 - 3 business days, Delivers: May 27 - Jun 3" and it is "prepared for shipping".

Depending the time of month or what ever, when do you guys think I should receive it? I really need it before the 30th of May, is it possible?

Thanks for your help guys.

2. xxwaznxx macrumors newbie

I'm probably in the same shipment as you.
    Ordered a base 15" mbp with a AG and just turned to prepared for shipment.
    I'm not saying its true, but most likely it'll reach you next week, sadly after May 30th.
    If you get lucky, you might be able to get it friday, but i highly doubt it.

3. fstlambo thread starter macrumors member

Bummer man...yeah I really would like to have it on my whole trip. But I just found out that my mother will be joining my half way through the trip, so I do miss it she can bring it along.

Either way I guess the 2.66ghz MPB is a fast beast, does anyone think I can play NFS Carbon on it?

4. Excluse macrumors member

Same boat as you guys.
    15" i7 Hi-res Glossy
    estimated may 27th - june 3rd

5. fstlambo thread starter macrumors member

sweet man...I wish they would still give you the option of getting a faster shipping option, like next day air. Heck I would have paid for it.

Oh well, I guess I'll get it when I get it

6. Excluse macrumors member

What's killing me is that everything else (printer, iPod, MobileMe, Apple Care) has already shipped and/or arrived.
    Then the MBP is still sitting there under the "Not Yet Shipped" section by itself

7. fstlambo thread starter macrumors member

Really?? My MBP shipped out of Shanghai at 3:00 pm today.

8. xxwaznxx macrumors newbie

uhh yeah me too
    but i'm not sure if its been sent out by fed ex or not.
    it says it missed the fed ex cut off so wondering what this mean :p

9. fstlambo thread starter macrumors member

Yeah my status has been in transit since 3:00pm yesterday starting in shanghai...must be a long plane trip or something.

but either way, I so can't wait to have it...it's going to be literally 300% better than the laptop I am on now!!!