Shipping for MBP in Canada

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by D3nZ, Oct 17, 2007.

1. D3nZ macrumors member

If I buy a MPB on the 26th of october, any guess on how long it will take (regular free shipping and fast shipping option) if you live in New Brunswick Canada? Right now the stock seems pretty good, 1-2 days currently. This will be my first Mac, I bought my Wireless Router and Wireless Mouse yesterday, so psyched about it.

2. Trepex macrumors 6502a

Trepex

Hey, congrats! I grew up in Halifax and only moved to Ottawa last year to work. Gotta love the east!

It will take roughly 7-10 business days to ship to you from Shanghai. Once your package gets to Anchorage, Alaska it goes pretty quick. It'll stop in Memphis, Tennessee the next day, make it to Mississauga Ontario the day after, then likely to NB the day after that. It's well-worth the wait :)

In Ottawa, I've had three MBPs ship from Shanghai in the last couple of months and they all took about 10 days (counting weekends) so even a little less than the 7-10 business-day estimate.

3. cogsinister macrumors 6502a

My Macbook took about 5 days to get to me here in Fredericton......it said 1 to 2 days on the Apple website......it was shipped from Ingram micro in Jonestown PA in the US BTW.

4. Trepex macrumors 6502a

Trepex

Did you order from the Apple Online Store though or a 3rd-party reseller?

5. D3nZ thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I just received a message from Apple saying that my router ans mouse were already shipped (and the mouse was supposed to take 7-10 days before shipping). It said it would arrive on the 22nd so that would be take 5 days. I just hope someone will surprise me with a nice 300$ off promo code so I can maybe buy my bag and a USB key. What a nice 1st Mac present would that me.

6. cogsinister macrumors 6502a

Apple sent it as a replacement for my 4 times logic board frying 12 inch PB, the lady at Apple i delt with was in Austin TX BTW.....

7. emac82 macrumors 6502

8. cogsinister macrumors 6502a

I am in NB as well.....but i am actualy English.....but getting more Canadian by the day eh !

9. emac82 macrumors 6502

Welcome! NB is awesome! (well, it has its moments)

10. abz786 macrumors 6502

yeah also what kind of shipping time are we looking at if we order it off of the phone to Alberta Canada (WEST OWNS)!!! more Stanley cups lol

but yeah ordering two 15" macbook pros when leopard comes out
    pretty excited about that.

11. emac82 macrumors 6502

Yeah..Atlantic Canada has sooooooo many NHL teams too!! LOL.

Although Montreal is our neighbour and they did win the 1st Stanley Cup!

12. D3nZ thread starter macrumors member

I was actually in Moncton thursday and friday. I had a meeting in Shediac and stayed at the Best Western, I also lived there for about 4 years as a U de M student. I might actually move back there in mid december or january for a job I will be applying for. I miss beeing there alot.