Shipping .. is it a game of luck ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by AJ/Apple, Jul 5, 2011.

1. AJ/Apple, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011

AJ/Apple macrumors newbie

hi guys
    i have seen this issue for few times now
    basically i have a friend of mine orders from apple through freight forwarding company , he ordered an iPhone 4 from UK and a Macbook pro from the US store before { maybe 2 or 3 months } and they got delivered now he wants to order another 1 , and the shipment get canceled .

i heard that apple sometimes doesnt ship to freight forwarding company , but i checked there website , and now it doesnt say that they dont ship it to freight forwarding company !!

{ The Apple Online Store U.S. ships items only within the 50 United States. No shipments can be made to PO Box addresses, United States territories, or addresses outside of the United States. You may not export any products purchased at the Apple Online Store. }

now he tried again and it went through , and this thing happens to few people and they get ther orders canceled !!

so is it just a game of luck or ther policy has changed ?

thank you

2. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

I would think you would need to contact Apple. Maybe live chat and ask them about the shipping or the order cancelled. It could be the payment or anything.

3. AJ/Apple thread starter macrumors newbie

i will be trying to contact them soon , but is there a chance that you know any one who use freight forwarding companies and still can by from apple ??

because i heared that they dont allow it when the product is first released then its ok when they have enough stock and it already has reached the world !!

i just want to be sure

thank you

4. motoracer1486 macrumors 6502a

You could have already had an answer from live chat. Ask them.

I bet they wouldn't because of the possible scams that could be involved with forwarding companies.