shipping issue

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Freyqq, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Freyqq macrumors 68040

Maybe you guys can help me out here. I ordered 4 gigs of ram from Frys and it was said to be delivered by DHL. On their site through my tracking number, it says that I received it. Unfortunately, I never received it or signed for it. I believe I know the issue, though. On the Fry's site, my address is accurate. On the DHL site, they misspelled by address. I called their number and told them about it, but they didn't seem convinced. Does anyone have any experience with this..how can I get what I ordered? Thanks.

2. mets1125 macrumors regular

I would call DHL and if I dont get answers I would talk to a supervisor there. If they dont resolv the isssue I would call up Frys and have them deal with the problem. If the thing doesnt get resolved call your credit card.

3. noodle654 macrumors 68020

noodle654

I ship on eBay a lot and I use DHL due to price and speed. Call DHL (1-800-CALL-DHL). Tell them the issue and they should handle it. Usually its just a small error but they need the receiver to call to fix the address. Hopefully this helps.

4. Freyqq thread starter macrumors 68040

yeah i called and they said that they will send someone to my house to determine if a reshipment is necessary

I'll let you know what happens with that