Shipping multiple items

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by generationxwing, Apr 29, 2007.

1. generationxwing macrumors 6502

generationxwing

Yay!

Two years ago, I had a dream. Literally. I had a dream that I bought an iBook at a Rona (think Home Depot, but Canadian). When I woke up, I knew I had to buy an Apple. Eventually I decided on an iMac, I just had to wait until I had the money.

Tonight, not 20 minutes ago, I finally ordered it. Within 8 business days I'll be the proud owner of a 17" 2.0Ghz C2D iMac. And iWork. Still being a cheapskate, I decided to save $10 and install it myself.

On the order summary, it was slightly different delivery dates than the iMac itself. My question is, will iWork be delivered with the iMac, or separately? My guess is together, since I paid no shipping costs and iWork on its own (with my GF's work discount) doesn't qualify for free shipping.

Thanks! I'm so effin' stoked to get the iMac. My 5 year old laptop is fading fast...

2. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

Congrats!!!

I would guess it would come with, but they may just ship it separately- either way if they didn't bill you for it then you won't pay for shipping-even if they decide to ship them separately. They may be coming from two separate places as well as some Harware comes directly from factories I think...not sure about DVD/CD's.

Enjoy the new Mac!

3. Andrew D. macrumors 6502

Yes, it really depends on where they are shipping from or what not. If they are two different locations, they will be separate. Usually, if you paid for on shipping for both, they will come together. Good luck and enjoy!