shipping on saturdays

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by steezy, Sep 21, 2007.

1. steezy macrumors newbie

do you know if best buy will get some shipments in tommorow or will i have to wait till monday

2. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

im actually in a small town and my best buys actually got shipments today, 16 gbs only tho..BUT i heard that the shipments of these are random and do not come in their "weekly" stock... its a huge possibility.. GL... i ordered mine today from apple...:D wont be here for a while tho im sure:eek:

3. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

Cancel the apple order and get it from bb! 16 GB > 8 GB lol

4. steezy thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah a couple of my best buys got them in today but they were only 16g too

5. fuzzdawg11 macrumors member

geez. i had to order mine AGAIN online. i got one from best buy online and its one of the week 37 bad ones so yeah, i have another one shipping here to replace this one. good thing is they let me keep this one i guess til i get the new one. but how long is it going to take to get it i mean if i keep the one i have for over a month then i can't exchange or return it but its their fault since i hadn't gotten the product to replace it by then? i'm not sure but GAH i HATE RELEASES. why can't they delay the release make everything good before they let them out and give a month or so soley to getting all the dang things made so we don't have to wait. i mean now we are all stuck waiting for one and some are waiting for 2nd and 3rd replacements of the first crappy ones they got. idk, releases have to be SO stressful on companies.

6. steezy thread starter macrumors newbie

do you think the 8g is too small to hold some videos and stuff am i going to need a 16g

7. ryan.go.habs macrumors regular

For me a movie is just below 430MB when I turn the quality down because of the small screen. So it would take alot to fill this up.