Shipping/Order Help

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Wicker, May 13, 2008.

1. Wicker macrumors regular

Hey everyone,

I was tracking my order (UK) to see its progress, but when I find the consignment on the TNT website it gives me some interesting information, not sure if it is supposed to be that way but it's worrying me a bit.

It shows that the item was delivered in London first on the 12th of November 2007... and then there's a second part to it that says it is going to Newcatle upon Tyne (that's me!) but it has an exclamation mark and says to ring the call centre for information (as its status)... that doesn't look so good!

The shipment was picked up today at around 11am (that's when I got the email from Apple saying it had been shipped), is it showing me this because it has not updated yet or should I be concerned?

Thanks in advance!

2. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

They've probably just recycled numbers.. I wouldn't worry, but the only way to really know is call. No one here will know the answer to your specific situation.

3. johnsonsimon macrumors newbie

Did you get it delivered ok?

I work for TNT and we do recycle consignment numbers, which is why it may have been showing as delivered. Im guessing with your original post being on the 13th May that it has been delivered now, i mean we are actually quite good lol

if not pm me and I will try to locate it for you

Si

4. Wicker thread starter macrumors regular

Hey, thanks for your concern. Yes, I got it delivered today in the morning! :D

I had to follow it via the TNT China website, though, not the UK one which was a bit odd, but it all worked out well in the end.