Shipping question?

Ortiz7983

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
I have a delivery date of Nov. 3. I have the wrong address for the shipping. It has my mom’s house since I had it delivered there last year. 3 hours away. At the preparing for shipment safe, I can’t edit this. Any solutions you guys may have now I can fix this? Maybe it will make a stop around Austin before reaching Houston and I can get the shipping company to hold it there. I don’t know.

Wise87

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Why didn’t you verify all this before ordering? The shipping company will only hold it at its final distinction point prior to delivery. Either have your mom ship it to you or make the drive.

BrettDS

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2012
Orlando
Unfortunately there is probably little you can do at this stage if you want the phone on 11/3, short of taking a 3 hour drive (I’m sure mom will be happy to see you though). UPS may allow you to change the address for the shipment in progress, but if so it will almost certainly delay it by a business day (which likely means a Monday delivery)

ARSC

macrumors 6502
Jun 27, 2010
I have a delivery date of Nov. 3. I have the wrong address for the shipping. It has my mom’s house since I had it delivered there last year. 3 hours away. At the preparing for shipment safe, I can’t edit this. Any solutions you guys may have now I can fix this? Maybe it will make a stop around Austin before reaching Houston and I can get the shipping company to hold it there. I don’t know.
They will not deliver anywhere else.

Aibocyrus

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2015
if it were me I would start gearing up for a three hour drive and short visit. If it was me I would drive there and back in the same day.

bambooshots

Suspended
Jul 25, 2013
If you want to pay a fee you may be able to get UPS to reroute the package.

Not 100% sure if you can do this in all cases or if there are restrictions. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple made UPS/FedEx deliver to the address listed on the order form.

Ortiz7983

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
I don’t have a problem driving out there at all. Just trying to see if anyone knows a way to change it at this point.

jsmith189

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2014
I don’t have a problem driving out there at all. Just trying to see if anyone knows a way to change it at this point.
Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way. You could try calling Apple and getting them to manually change it, but it's unlikely they'll do that for you at this point.

Time to visit moms!

Ortiz7983

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way. You could try calling Apple and getting them to manually change it, but it's unlikely they'll do that for you at this point.

Time to visit moms!
Yeah I already called them and they said no. Only thing I can see is if it makes any stops around south texas and I find out where exactly, I can pick a stop that is the closest and have them hold it here for pick up. I’ll see tomorrow.