Shipping time for Grove

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bigbro1096, Dec 20, 2010.

1. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

Im thinking of ordering a frove case tonight but dont want it to be shipped while im gone for christmas. so to all the people who have ordered from them what is the shipping time?

2. teski macrumors regular

It's usually about 4 weeks according to their site, but if you send them an e-mail, they're great about being responsive.

3. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

yep, since they have to create the case and etc.

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

Considering that there custom and other cases are hand carved I would defiantly say you are way late. most shippers stopped promising for Christmas yesterday for anything. let alone a custom hand carved precision made case. just be honest tell them it will be late it will be worth it! :D

5. bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh no I'm not late! I was thinking about ordering it bud DIDN'T want it to show up before I got back from my Christmas vacation but instead of another iPhone 4 case I got a wrapsol ultra and the new xbox 360 with kinect. Kinect is so cool and futuristic feeling!

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

well enjoy and Merry Christmas I was of course referring to getting a custom hand carved case from grove. not saying you couldn't get something else in time for Christmas. ;) any way enjoy.