shipping time from China to UK

sanzu3

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 25, 2007
as i sit here twiddling my thumbs waiting for the Chinese to assemble my MBP, I just wondered: How long does will it take to ship the MBP from China to my home in the UK ?

sanzu3

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 25, 2007
Took me 10 days to get it from China to Ireland. So near enough the same time for you guys in Britain... I think :)

TEN DAYS !?! Ten days......oh gawd all this waiting is killing me...

ten day......

Simon1966

macrumors regular
May 23, 2006
United Kingdom
TEN DAYS !?! Ten days......oh gawd all this waiting is killing me...

ten day......
Just keep your fingers crossed that you receive a perfect MBP or your wait will start all over again, plus you'll have to wait 7 days for the refund before you can re-order your replacement!
Thats what happened to me and why i only order from UK authorised resellers that have the item in stock.

discostik

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2011
i'm waiting for my MBP to arrive too, it has been 12 working days since it was shipped out. Should i be worried? I live in Scotland..

randomrazr

macrumors 65816
Jan 1, 2011
china is on the other side of the world, so...yeah its gonna take a bit to reach you.

im waiting for my macbook pro too :). it left shanghai on saturday, and today its in memphis tennessee united states. hopefully one more night and it'll be in canada :D

what were ur specs?

i just got the base model with anti glare high res screen. XD

discostik

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2011
well if you think it will take a while then that's a relief, i was just worried as the website i bought it off of said it would take up to 10 working days. ? I guess they've just made a mistake. :)

BenLeong

macrumors member
Mar 31, 2010
Seattle
I ordered mine on July 24th, and it projected a delivery date of August 3rd.

Then it surprised me and arrived on July 27th.

And this was for a custom-build with high-res screen and SSD added.

CTHarrryH

macrumors 68020
Jul 4, 2012
Mine was in China yesterday morning and now sitting on my desk. Too longer preparing to ship then to get here. In the US.