shipping time from "www.sw-box.com"?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by yourtoys7, Feb 22, 2011.

1. yourtoys7 macrumors 6502a

Who ordered from www.sw-box.com, how long did shipping take?
    Placed my order on Feb.1/2011 and still nothing :rolleyes:

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

A long time. Don't worry though, they're legit. I've ordered a couple times from them already and their shipping usually takes awhile. Also depends on where you're located too. I'm on the east coast and it takes about a month for their stuff to get to me. If you live in the midwest or west coast then it'll get to you a little quicker. Not sure about other international shipping areas. The last order I made took about 5 weeks to get to me so you're still in that shipping window.

3. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

Did you ever get those sw-box cases you had ordered awhile back?

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

:D Nope, not yet. I'm guessing they'll be coming either end of this week or end of next week.

5. kicko macrumors 65816

I think you ordered very close to chinese new year, thats roughly 2 weeks of no shipping time. I had ordered mine about mid january and it took about 2 weeks to the east coast. I'm sure it will come.

6. hengyu408 macrumors member

I ordered my stuff this Saturday and it shipped out Sunday night, but I did choose UPS for my shipping.

7. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

I guess it depends on the type of shipping you choose. I ordered yesterday and after a few hours I got an email saying my item was prepared for shipment and I should get another email when it ships out.

8. Che Castro macrumors 603