Shipping time

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Dreamboy, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Dreamboy macrumors member

Dreamboy

On February 19th I received a notification that my new iMac was shipped and it has been charged on my credit card.

After 4 full days I still don't have any tracking information on the order status page. If I click on the "follow shipment" blue button does nothing. I can open three numbers there and they link to a simple document with a reference number, order number, destination and shipping date. Also it says that delivery is expected for the 1st of March. That's 11 days for shipping!!! May Apple has a new iMac factory on the Moon or something...

It's normal not to have any tracking information after 4 days of shipping and 11 days for delivery?

2. itsMacTonight macrumors 6502

itsMacTonight

You probably can track by using the reference number, but damn that seems like an awful long time in transit.

3. Dreamboy thread starter macrumors member

Dreamboy

I've tryed the reference number on the UPS web site but it says there's nothing with that reference. I don't know where I can get more information about the shipping. :(

4. mushroomtip macrumors 6502

just give them a call . maybe its an oversight .

5. Dreamboy thread starter macrumors member

Dreamboy

Yesterday I called them to ask for some information about the shipping. I've explained that 11 days for shipping is not normal, even for a worldwide shipping. The girl agreed and said she will contact logistics to ask for information. But they only reported that the shipping is expected to arrive the 1st of March.

As it was late on friday I will have to wait for monday to see if there's further information.