Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
Okay, so I ordered the iPhone this past Sunday, and I was wondering how long it should take to get to Rhode Island via standard shipping. I know I'm being impatient, but this is the iPhone we're talking about here.

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
why didn't you just go to providence place or an ATT store. Hope you got your $200 refund.

Because I got the refurbed model. If I had known about the price drop I would have waited and bought a brand new 8GB at the Prov Place store. But alas, like everyone else, I was blissfully unaware of the impending price drop.

drater

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
The bowels of CT
Because I got the refurbed model. If I had known about the price drop I would have waited and bought a brand new 8GB at the Prov Place store. But alas, like everyone else, I was blissfully unaware of the impending price drop.

Yeah, not many people knew about the price drop. Lucky for you, you can either return it and get an 8gb one (if you got a 4gb one) or get money back.
Either way you win.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.