Shipping time?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lavrishevo, Jun 14, 2010.

1. lavrishevo macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

You guys think pre-orders will arrive by the 25th. Kind of in a conundrum. I am in the continental u.s. when the 4g is released, working everyday before I fly home to PR and would only be able to get to a Best Buy, Apple Store, Walmart, etc... in the late evenings and I have a strong feelings all the phones will be sold out by then. So, in your opinion if I pre-order do you think the phone will make it to my continental u.s. address by the 25th?

2. shanew21 macrumors regular

I'll be upset if I don't get it on the 24th, I think we are all banking on the 24th.

3. dmx macrumors 6502

Apple store pre-orders almost always arrive on the day the product is released.

4. Cinab1mt macrumors regular

not to shoot you down before you even stood up, but seriously? Have you even scrolled through any of these of threads? There are 100+ threads with a 1000+ answers. They will arrive at your door on the 24th. PERIOD! Do people even use forums the way they were intended anymore?

5. fuzion macrumors 6502

I was going to buy an iPhone 4 but now I want an iPhone 4G. Where can I get one?

6. emaja macrumors 68000

Why would you do that?

7. lavrishevo thread starter macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

In reality, the worst part of the forums are the members who derive self-worth through moronic comments about others. Only you can decide if you fall into this category...