Shipping to Store - Apr 16, 2015

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by fatefulwhisper, Apr 14, 2015.

1. fatefulwhisper, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015

fatefulwhisper macrumors regular

For the folks who opted to have your shipped to the Apple Store instead of your home/office/etc., post if/when you get the notification that you're able to pick yours up. And optionally, the store (or city) you're picking it up from.

Unfortunately for us, Apple didn't post any shipping number, so are blindly waiting for Apple to contact us, with no other status update on their page.

I ordered on Apr 10th at around 12:01am PST. Like most of you who have ordered at around this time, it says it will be available to pick up on Apr 16th. I'm picking mine up at the store in Valley Fair in Santa Clara, CA.

Hopefully those who are lucky and get theirs sooner can post their status on this thread.

2. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

I'm with you because I thought it would be the better option. Hopefully some of these shipments are going to apple stores as well. Will post if I get a notification.

3. latsyrhc macrumors regular

latsyrhc

Mine still says "Shipping to Store; Available Apr 16." Really sucks that there is no other tracking info besides this.

I'll be picking up from the Michigan Ave store (Chicago, IL).

4. Joey Appleseed macrumors member

Shipped to store

My status page still indicates April 16 for the available date.

I would NEVER have chosen this option had I known that the store would not have had stock on the 10th!:mad:

Anywho, picking mine up at the San Tan Village store in Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area).

5. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

My adapter says it should be available today, the Macbook is supposed to be arriving on the 17th. Both are to be picked up from the Manhattan Village store in Manhattan Beach, CA.

I won't be able to get to the store until the 20th for pickup (which was fine when my estimate had been the 22nd) - does anyone know how long they hold items?

6. fatefulwhisper thread starter macrumors regular

Last time I did a pickup, they held it for a week.