Shipping yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gerncehmr, Feb 11, 2011.

1. gerncehmr macrumors newbie

Have people received emails that iPhones ordered on the 9th have shipped? I ordered mine at around four that morning...but haven't heard anything yet.

2. patp Guest

starting to hear about some shipments going out for the early orders. But most are still waiting, wondering.

I cancelled my online order and purchased at local VZW store. Been enjoying my new phone since yesterday afternoon.

3. elan123 macrumors 6502

smart and efficient.

4. Methalius macrumors newbie

Just head to the nearest Apple Store or Verizon. My suggestion is Verizon. I did the wake up at 2:50am and order the phone on the 9th. Yesterday, I was waiting for something via email saying it was about to ship.... when I didn't have anything I walked into the closest Verizon store at the local mall at 10:45am which is normally packed. I walked out at 11:10 with 2 brand new iPhones. The Verizon rep cancelled my online order and I've been beyond happy ever since.

I think the reason for the availability is that lots of people are locked up on AT&T that wanted the iPhone 4 and there aren't a ton of us that were on Verizon that had upgrades available.

I'd be shocked if you had a tough time finding one today.

5. mrgossett macrumors 6502

I ordered mine online from Verizon on Wed. afternoon (2/9), and mine has shipped. It should arrive on Monday, 2/14- Happy Valentine's Day :)

6. gerncehmr thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, hopefully mine shipped already too! I can't go into a store to pick it up or I definitely would have. Its a long story, but I get service through my parents' workplace and the IT guy there has to do all the ordering. It leaves me completely powerless but at least my service is free...

7. iFrankie macrumors member

Ordered Wednesday, 2/9 morning. I got my shipment confirmation today.

Tracking info says it should arrive on Monday, 2/14.

8. hokiepokie07 macrumors 6502a

I ordered mine on the 9th, that afternoon, and received a shipping notification today.

9. hokiepokie07 macrumors 6502a

Weird, mine is shipping through UPS, I thought they were all shipping through FedEX.

How can you check on the UPS website when it is expected to arrive? I can only see that it's shipped and where it is currently located.

10. lizardking macrumors newbie

lizardking