Shipping

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MacBookBroLax, Dec 3, 2011.

1. MacBookBroLax macrumors newbie

MacBookBroLax

I ordered another MacBook Pro. I ordered it on November 29 and it is expected to come Dec. 5 - Dec. 6. The UPS tracking Information is not updating. It has been in San Pablo, California since November 30 and I never changed. It has departed from there but the location is not changing. I have seen that this has happened to a lot of people. Could it come early or no. Please reply to this post. I need some answers. I heard UPS has very bad Tracking Information. :apple::apple:

2. nippyjun macrumors 65816

Try entering the tracking number on iship or package tracker.

Sometimes they have better info then the ups site.

3. thundersteele macrumors 68030

Uhm, call UPS? We don't know where your MBP is...

4. randomrazr macrumors 65816

it will come man whining on macrumors wont make it come any faster

give it a week

5. Darby67 macrumors 6502

I looked into it for you MBBL, it'll arrive Dec 5 or Dec 6; no use obsessing over it. And no, UPS does not have very bad tracking information...they know exactly where your package is, and they pass along what is necessary. Or some guy in San Pablo is filthing up your keyboard.

Enjoy your new computer!

6. Mojo1 macrumors 65816

Not To Worry...

The guys at the San Pablo UPS terminal sometimes keep Macs for a few days so they can surf the Web on their breaks. (A LOT of Macs go through the place...) It will show-up in the system in a day or two...

7. MacBookBroLax thread starter macrumors newbie

MacBookBroLax

ahhaa thanks for the help.:apple:

8. Zeov macrumors 6502a

Zeov

ordered my high end "15 with hi-res same date as you, i will get is around 7-8 december.. my tracking hasn't changed either.. but no need to worry, it will get there :)

9. warvanov macrumors 6502a

Despite what others have said, UPS package tracking frequently leaves a lot to be desired. Rest assured that your package will arrive when they say it will. And if it doesn't, well, then do whatever you need to do about it then. Obsessing over it while it's en route won't make it arrive any faster.