Shippment Tomorrow at BestBuy?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by doandy09, Mar 12, 2011.

1. doandy09 macrumors member

I just went to BB and they said they had a shippment this morning but are sold out. They gave me the option to reserve but i am out of town for the weekend and did not want to reserve if theres not a shippment tomorrow and during the week. Does anyone know if BB will recieve some tomorrow(Sunday).

2. offcamber macrumors 6502

offcamber

Just got back from Best Buy and they also said they could receive a shipment on Sunday. They did get a shipment today (Sat) of 16GB models only.

3. chochoo macrumors newbie

my bestbuy said they dont get shipments on sundays

4. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

Checking online is the best way to do it. The BB 2 hours away has 16GB 3G AT&T models but I'm not driving there tonight. I'll check tomorrow morning and see what it says.

5. black743 macrumors 6502

Local Best Buy has a whole cage full....I thought they were first gens til I saw the front. They probably had at least 50, maybe more. I saw both colors in all sizes, but not sure about the 3g ones.

6. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Which store is this?

7. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

Really? I didn't bother calling my local store because it says they are sold out online. Does yours say it's in stock online? Should I give them a call?

8. black743 macrumors 6502

Barboursville, WV Best Buy.

9. mozadek macrumors member

Best Buy in Orange Ca shows they have iPads available, I called and the lady on the phone told me they sold out yesterday.

10. SydneyJunkie macrumors regular

11. black743 macrumors 6502

I should add that I literally just left the store and they had this white cage full of them. The guy was really pushing people but it seemed that everyone in there was clueless about it....like alot of first time computer buyers in the store today for some reason.

The questions were so funny:

"so I just download this itunes thing and buy stuff there?"

"so, is this like a microsoft type thingy?"

"do I get movies for free or do I have to buy them?"

You get the idea...

12. black743 macrumors 6502

Seriously, WV isn't any different than anywhere else. But it just seemed like alot of first time buyers were out and about today...many didn't know the difference between apple or microsoft...just why is this one a grand and that one is 200 bucks?

13. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

I just sold my iPad 1 16Gb for $380 to a lady in WV. Perhaps they really don't know. I'm really wanting to drive the hour and a half to Bluffton, SC to get one tonight but I'm afraid they'll sell out once I make it down there.

14. doandy09 thread starter macrumors member

i plan just to check BB tomorrow morning when they open and hope they get a shipment

15. Pballer110 macrumors 6502

All three bestbuys by me said no shipment tomorrow. But most likely monday morning.

16. doandy09 thread starter macrumors member

just checked sunday's ad, ipads no where to be found...people still going out to see if they have some?

17. j-a-x macrumors 65816

j-a-x

I'd also like to know if any stores have stock on Sunday. Maybe besides the chance of a new shipment they might start selling returns from the day before after processing them? I don't know how returns work at these types of stores but it's just a thought...