Ships by Aug 13 -- is this set in stone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 4ndr3w, Jul 24, 2010.

1. 4ndr3w macrumors regular

Hey guys, broke down and ordered a black 32GB iPhone 4 after waiting too long for a white iPhone. My order says it will ship Aug 13 and be at my house Aug 18. Is this set in stone, or is there some chance I get it shipped early?

Thanks!

2. Maimoon Abdul macrumors newbie

Maimoon Abdul

It looks like most people who have already received their phone say it didn't take the whole 3 weeks, but for some it did. I guess it's a matter of luck since they(Apple) don't seem to be shipping out consistently. The shipping companies could be to blame as well. I think they're doing a good job considering the volume of phones they're trying to get out. I ordered mine on July 18th, so I'm also bearing the wait! Hang in there! :D

3. bndoarn macrumors 6502a

Most likely it will ship early, but it may not be by much. I ordered a 32GB and it was supposed to ship on July 27th and arrive on the 30th (which was actually more than 3 weeks from the day I ordered it) but it wound up shipping on the 21st and set to arrive on the 27th.

4. CSMchris376 macrumors regular

We ordered ours from the local corporate AT&T store on Friday night July 16, and received it on Thursday, July 22. I think a lot of it has to do with where you are at, but AT&T has been saying 7-10 business days for receipt. I think because Apple is handling things world wide, it is taking longer to ship.