Shirt Pocket (SuperDuper!) Site Down

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by nickd87, Jan 28, 2008.

1. nickd87 macrumors newbie

I just noticed that shirt pocket is down. Maybe they are updating the site to reflect the much-anticipated leopard version of SuperDuper!?

Here's to hoping!

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

They have taken so long in getting this out (if it is indeed) finished. That they must have lost customers, people will have moved over to Time Machine (not the same I know) or CCC or some other program that is Leopard Compatible.

However it is good for those who already have a license (myself included)

3. nickd87 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, their watch blog is littered with cranky customers. It does seem to have dragged out for a bit long. But what can you do really.

I have my license and TM's been okay in the meantime - so I was happy to wait.

EDIT: Bah. Back up. No updates.

4. mrpeepers macrumors regular

It's getting really, really old... Get the product up and running, or maybe they just don't care, or have the resources to support/enhance their product.

5. kfordham281 macrumors 6502

I've been a little disappointed with the time it's taking to get the Leopard update out. I actually held off upgrading to Leopard until last weekend due to the fact that SD wasn't Leopard ready. When I need to dupe my drive this weekend I'll give CCC a try. I'm a SD license hold so I'd like to use it, but backups are important so I need to do something.