"Shoebox"-type app?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by cupernicus, Oct 23, 2011.

1. cupernicus macrumors newbie

I'm looking for an app that is something like a shoebox...you know, when you were a kid you would cut out pictures, articles, etc., about a subject and put them all in a shoebox to keep them all in one place. I am looking for something similar, where I can create a folder/file and put in photos, articles, my own written documents/thoughts, etc. For example, I'm looking to buy a new car and I'm trying to find a way to put all the pictures, reviews, my notes, etc., into a folder so that I can pick-up where I left off the next time I have a few minutes to search, or where I can look-up some information without having to search on the internet, etc.

Also, I'd like the option to lock a folder, so that I can securely store research I am conducting on my finances, to include a financial summary, stocks/funds I am looking to purchase, retirement goals and planning, etc.

I'd welcome any insight anyone has into an app like this. If there isn't one, would anyone like to work to develop one with me?