Short Game-Related Survey

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Jason S., Apr 20, 2010.

1. Jason S. macrumors 6502a

I'm working on a new website and would like to get some feedback on a few questions from some of you. Just asking for your help here! ;)

If you have a few minutes to do me a favor, please take the time to answer the questions here:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDhuZ0llWmwtX2JmOGoyT3IxNS1PZ2c6MQ

All questions are voluntary, but it would be highly appreciated if you answered them all.

This is for a new online game trading company I am working on establishing. The basic idea is you select games that you own and would like to trade or sell with other members of the site. You can exchange the game directly for another game (that you specify, the system will automatically find other members who want to trade you for your game), or for points. Points can be used to buy games from other members, so it's essentially trading your game for another, but not directly. Point values are determined by the site, not the member, so trades by points will be fair (older games for older games, newer games for newer games, etc.).

If you have any ideas, comments, or suggestions that are not covered in the survey, or would like to know more about this project, just say so!

2. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

3. SevenInchScrew macrumors 6502a

SevenInchScrew

How is this different from Goozex? I've never used them, but from what you are describing, it sounds like they may have beaten you to the service. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, or I might not understand Goozex, since I haven't personally used it. What differentiates you from them?

http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/about_howitworks.asp