iPod touch short life Ipod touch

jhall61

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2010
I have an Ipod Touch I get about 2.5 hours music play back is that all i,m suppose to get ????

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
screen on/off? What brightness?

Wifi on/off?
Bluetooth on/off?

We need more details than that man.

jhall61

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2010
I have an Ipod Touch I get about 2.5 hours music play back is that all i,m suppose to get ????
wifi off bluetooth off i did just notice location services was on i'm not even sure what they are
auto brightness was on i use this on my motorcycle and would like a brighter screen to be able to see it but i will try turning it down tomorrow

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
wifi off bluetooth off i did just notice location services was on i'm not even sure what they are
auto brightness was on i use this on my motorcycle and would like a brighter screen to be able to see it but i will try turning it down tomorrow
Is the screen on the whole time you're playing music?:confused:

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
yes it is on didn't know i could shut it off...
The button on the top is known as the lock button. Hit it to turn off the screen and continue playing music. If you want to control the music without having to "slide to unlock" simply turn on the screen (lock button or home button) then double click the home button.

jhall61

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2010
The button on the top is known as the lock button. Hit it to turn off the screen and continue playing music. If you want to control the music without having to "slide to unlock" simply turn on the screen (lock button or home button) then double click the home button.
ok I'll try that tomorrow I'm heading home to FL I have 600 miles to ride and
music all the way would be nice thank you for your help

elpmas

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2009
Where the fresh snow don't go.
Turn everything off besides your music and lock your ipod so the screen will be off, it'll save you a lot of battery life. Also, turn your volume to either mid-low or mid, anything higher imo, eats more battery. =)