Short wire "white" mouse?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by efunk, Apr 3, 2009.

1. efunk macrumors newbie

Ok, I want to find white color mouse with short wire. I'll stick it into aluminum Apple keyboard. If anyone knows where to get that or at least tell me model for what to look for, would be appreciated. Thank you!

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

3. Gregintosh macrumors 68000

Probably be easier to find a bluetooth mouse than one with a short wire.

Given that you have the aluminum keyboard, I take it you are using the iMac/Mac Mini/Mac Pro so using the extra power by having bluetooth on shouldn't be an issue. And wireless is even prettier than having a short wire.

4. Nocturnal22 macrumors 6502

Yea Bluetooth is way Better than wired I highly Recommend the Logitech V470 Kick ass mouse i have it in white for my alumacbook and the battery life is awesome so far ive had been using it more than 8 hours a day everyday literally and the 2 AA batteries havent died yet the Logitech Pref says the batteries are still "good" and shows there half full so It surpassed my expectations on the battery life department. And having no Wires is so nice screw wired mice.

5. efunk thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok. I'll look into the v470. The only thing that scared me off "wireless" was battery life, but if batteries stays alive for long I might be interested. Thanks guys.

6. kastenbrust macrumors 68030

kastenbrust

Most wireless /bluetooth mice have over a month battery life, my mouse lasts about 4 months and im a heavy user.

7. simplymuzik3 macrumors 6502a

I use my rocketfish bluetooth mouse for hours each day, and I only replace the batteries about once every 4 months.