Should Apple discontinue the aluminum Macbook Pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Zen Desk Pro, Sep 15, 2015.

?

Should Apple discontinue the aluminum finish for MBP and replace it with Space grey, Gold/Rosegold?

1. Yes, absolutely!

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No way!

22 vote(s)
    73.3%
  3. I'm indifferent.

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Zen Desk Pro macrumors member

Do you think that Apple should ditch their aluminum Macbooks and replace them with the options of Space grey, Gold, and Rosegold instead?

I've been getting into some frustrating debates with people regarding Apple's new choice of colors for their newer phone lines. The complete removal of traditional and proven successful phone colors like black and white confuses me. But also has me wondering: Is this what people actually want? If Apple could remove black and white iPhones and replace them with grey, gold, and rose gold, why wouldn't they gradually transition into the same pattern for their notebooks? After all, there's already Space grey and gold Macbooks available..

I personally would be disgusted by that, but I'm interested to get other people's opinions.

2. Samuelsan2001 macrumors 603

They won't they'll just offer other colour options as well the aluminium. I personally don't see the point but they'll sell a load to people who don't need them so they'll probably do it.

3. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

4. Dead0k macrumors regular

5. RedRaven571 macrumors 65816

RedRaven571

Why not silver, gold, rose gold, and space gray? Then everyone can be happy (or not)....

6. jmikhail490 macrumors regular

jmikhail490

Yea I agree... Just like the rMB offers silver gold and space grey that would make everyone happy. Why can't we just make everyone happy? lol