Should Apple give us a choice of a 4 inch screen next generation iPhone instead of ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, May 3, 2014.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

The bigger sized screen? I think the 4 inch screen is the perfect size for portability without being too small or too big. My dad got me the Note 3 and the next iPhone might be 5.5 inch and that would be way too big. No one should be forced in order to get the new iPhone to have a way bigger screen to get the new features without sacrificing one hand use.

2. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

Forced is lol.

3. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I hope that if Apple actually decides to go with bigger screens they start offering choices for those who don't want a tablet as a phone. But based on their past record I doubt they will give the choice.

4. eddiec312 macrumors 6502

eddiec312

It seems like the 5S might be a hot commodity if Apple doesn't give a 4" choice in the future.

5. jca24 macrumors 6502a

jca24

Apple will continue with an iPhone in the 4" screen size and it will be an updated model, not just continuing to sell the 5s. Now, the next 4" model may not come out when the new "big" phone comes out but there will be one.

6. Ann P macrumors 68020

Doubt they'll release an updated 4" model. It will probably be the 5C.

7. bigjim83 macrumors 6502

Iphone users have the smallest hands in the world. I sware

8. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

Apple should deintlaty give the user choice. I am one who likes to use my phone with one hand and l wants it to fit in my pocket. Would I get the 4.7 probably. Would I get 5.5. NO

9. Pakaku macrumors 68000

Pakaku

I have big hands, and the small screen of my iPhone 4 means I put in less effort navigating around ;)

10. KUguardgrl13 macrumors 68020

KUguardgrl13

Yes!! Options are good. My guess is there will be a 6s (large) and 6c (4", not necessarily "unapologetically plastic"). That would be awesome. I would totally but a 6c even if it's plastic. I like the 5c, but there's not much point when I have a 5 now.

11. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

Absolutely.

I prefer the 3.5" 4S form factor.

Too big and I'll jump ship.

12. Qrios macrumors newbie

Either a 4" model only or (if they must) a 4" models and a larger model. Apple should keep their pride by keeping 4" models as iPhone series continues. Increase in screen size WITHOUT technologically substantial reason will be a big disappointment to many.

As almost every manufacturers keep making bigger phones for a long time now, people are starting to say that they want a smaller size phone with all the goodies so it would be comfortable to carry around. Honestly, not everyone wants big huge phone, but everyone wants the best.

13. NovemberWhiskey macrumors 68030

NovemberWhiskey

No. And you aren't being forced to buy anything.