Should be enjoying my new MBP right now...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by falcor87, Mar 9, 2011.

1. falcor87 macrumors newbie

But the UPS driver was too lazy to walk up the stairs in my apartment building to my apartment. So he slapped an attempted delivery notice on my mailbox and now I have to pick it up tomorrow.

Watched it all on the buildings security cams. He was gone before I could get down there to stop him.

Anyone else have abnormal troubles with their shipments? Fedex, ups, whatever?

2. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

Happens all the time and I know its frustrating, but all will be forgotten when you get it tomorrow :D

3. mike2732 macrumors member

No elevator? Anyway, that sucks.

4. falcor87 thread starter macrumors newbie

Lol yeah, I'm less bitter already. More the shock of being pumped about it and having a pretty boring day otherwise.

I'm currently using an old white (damn I regret the day I chose that over black) macbook with 6 nonfunctioning letters on the keyboard. There is nothing that will get you more excited for a new computer than having to use mac's "keyboard viewer" and the trackpad to type every sentence.

Oh yeah I do have an elevator, but I'm only on the third floor so there is no point.. If I had reacted faster I definitely could have been down there to intercept him lol. I'm thinking it may have just been too long of a day for him and right around when he was heading in. Tracker said it was out for delivery at 5:00am, didn't get to mine until around 7:00pm

Oh the fun tomorrow will bring