Should I be concerned...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by nitra.candy, Jun 1, 2009.

1. nitra.candy macrumors newbie

I've had my MB from Feb, and recently the trackpad is becoming increasingly annoying. The pad doesn't seem to want to click, and I find myself pressing it several times before it actually responds.

As well I've noticed that when I play games on bigfish games, the window with the game open continually is blinking (like the image is shaking or fuzzy)

Thanks for your help

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Well umm what kind of MacBook do you have? You should be able to go here and set up an appointment to have it check out. You still have a warranty.

3. nitra.candy thread starter macrumors newbie

I have the 2.4 GHz Aluminum Macbook, but am not in a country at this time where there is a Mac Store, and wont be until I head back off to school at the end of August.
    So I'm hoping that its not something I should really be concerned about or at least will be manageable until August.

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I would try to just ignore it until you can get it checked out. It's annoying, but be glad it's just the trackpad being stubborn. There are a lot of people here with far worse problems with their unibodies. :)

5. upaymeifixit macrumors 6502a

upaymeifixit

Try a mouse.

Keep in mind it may not be the trackpad but some other hardware freezing up. Maybe try a mouse?

6. Chase R macrumors 65816

Chase R

Have you installed the trackpad firmware update?

7. nitra.candy thread starter macrumors newbie

What Trackpad firmware update? As far as I know my computer is up-to-date.
    Is this something that I would have to search for to download or would this automatically be on my software update list, I just updated again last night and the only things that showed were iTunes, Quicktime and Garage Band.