Should I bite the bullet of time?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Steve.P.JobsFan, Jan 19, 2012.

  1. Steve.P.JobsFan macrumors 6502a

    Steve.P.JobsFan

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2010
    Location:
    Cincinnati
    #1
    Aw shucks!

    I just found out that I'm not getting my MBP this month, nor next month. My Mom's BF found out Ally Bank royally screwed him on the payment for his Dodge Challenger. The end result? Him making a $650 payment instead of the normal $350, and him not having enough money to pay for half of my Early 2011 13" refurb MBP. I have to wait until March. The good news is, he said he'd pay the extra money for me to get a brand new one. Now, I have the ultimate question.

    Do I buy a 2011 model MBP in March, or wait another month for the 2012 model?

    Advice? Comments? Anything would be appreciated.

    Ciao,

    William :)
     
  2. malman89 macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    May 29, 2011
    Location:
    Michigan
    #2
    If there's nothing concrete by March regarding a MBP update, I say go for it. Plus what is Apple's return policy? 14 or 30 days? If 30, really nice. 14 maybe not.
     
  3. thundersteele macrumors 68030

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2011
    Location:
    Switzerland
    #3
    Really, another thread? It's still the same question.
     
  4. miles01110 macrumors Core

    miles01110

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Location:
    The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
    #4
    If you need it now, buy it now. Nothing changes.
     
  5. maflynn Moderator

    maflynn

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Location:
    Boston
    #5
    Nothing is going to change by March. The projected availability of Ivy Bridge is April/May and throw in extra time for apple to release an updated laptop, we're talking the summer of 2012
     

Share This Page