Should I bite the bullet?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by altecXP, Feb 2, 2011.

  1. altecXP macrumors 65816

    Aug 3, 2009
    As I have posted before. i was about to order a MacBook then moments before I saw the article about the update soon. I'd REALLY like to get a new laptop as I have been living off of my work laptop (C2D MBP).

    I just dont like the idea of the next generation getting a 1440x900 display and being stuck with a 1280x800 that I would have just bought.

    Why must my mind torture me?
  2. iThinkergoiMac macrumors 68030

    Jan 20, 2010
    If you can wait, then wait. If you can't, then the time to buy is now.

    It's that simple when it comes to this kind of question.
  3. bozz2006 macrumors 68030


    Aug 24, 2007
    Yep, there's always going to be newer and faster.
  4. iExpensive macrumors 6502


    Oct 18, 2010
    Las Vegas
    Faster and newer is not always 2 months away. You should wait to get the best bang for your buck. If this was a windows computer I would say sure, go ahead and buy it. But apple is a whole different story, and it's a lot better to be on the current generation than the last.

Share This Page