Hey All, I could do with some advice... Although I regularly look at the Buyers guide page and the Mac rumors pages etc... I am in the market for a 15" Mac Book Pro and cannot decide if I should put off my purchase until apple update the Mac Book Pro 15" to also have an internal battery similar to that in the 17". I know there are size issues for the battery and so if it was internal in the 15" it would probably have a shorter battery life than the 17" but either way should I wait or just get the Mac Book Pro 15" now? I can theoretically wait till the end of March before my financial year ends so it would be good for tax purposes to get it before that date. Any one know if there are any likely Mac Book Pro updates between now and March? Thanks in advance for any advice given. Andy.