Should I buy a iPhone 5s or oneplus one

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by lukeg01, Oct 11, 2014.

1. lukeg01 macrumors newbie

Hello,
    I've got a 2014 MBP (15'') and i'm very very happy with it, I used to have an Ipod Touch, traded it for a nexus 7 and found my experience with android less... solid, I feel like it lacks the premium touch, so I probably buy an Ipad mini 3 (or should i call it retina 2...)
    Now I got an issue for phone...
    The one seems to be a good phone... yet a 5s would completely integrate and the 1 is a quite bit cheaper then an Iphone 5s (especially sins I live in Europe) so i was wondering... What would your advice be?
    Luke
    (sorry if my english is bad... i'm not an English native)

2. Jschultz macrumors 6502a

Jschultz

I think it's all up to personal OS preference. Having owned both the iPhone and Nexus 5, I decided to put my N5 up for sale. It's a blazing fast phone, and Android Kit Kat is awesome. However, I just happen to prefer iOS.

Also - take the size in to consideration. I wear a size small glove, so I like how I'm able to use the iPhone 5S one handed much easier than the 5" Nexus 5. It's different strokes for different folks.

3. dpeoplvided macrumors newbie

i like it very much,It's a blazing fast phone, and Android Kit Kat is awesome. However, I just happen to prefer iOS.[​IMG]