Should I buy a MacBook now, or later?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Yessle, Jun 3, 2009.

  1. Yessle macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2009
    Location:
    Oxford, MI
    #1
    I am going to get a MacBook, but I do not want to buy it and the it becomes an old model a few day later. I am going to wait untill after the WWDC, but I have not heard any news for updates/grades soon. Should I get it even if there are no updates @ the WWDC. And when do you perdict a new update?

    MacBook the $1,599 model.

    thank you for your help
    Yessle
     
  2. Macniac M macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    May 30, 2009
    #2
    I actually have the same "problem". I mean anyways I'm going to wait after WWDC, but after it should I buy or should I keep waiting until an update comes?
     
  3. Yessle thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2009
    Location:
    Oxford, MI
    #3
    I haven't heard much chatter of an update, the buyers guide says that it is due for one. But what? I don't want to spend &1599 and then there is a release... I'm trying to get the biggest bang for my buck! I haven't had a comp for two months, only iphone, so I'm getting anncey! If there is no major talk @ WWDC, are you going to purchase or waite?
     
  4. spinnerlys Guest

    spinnerlys

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2008
    Location:
    forlod bygningen
    #4
  5. Macniac M macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    May 30, 2009
    #5
    I think that I'm going to get it right after WWDC, I'm really anxious, I've been waiting for a mac, like, foreveer! lol.
     
  6. angemon89 macrumors 68000

    angemon89

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Location:
    The place where Apple designs stuff
    #6
    At this point just wait till WWDC. There is a tiny percent chance that they get upgraded but since it's only 4 days away might as well wait.
     
  7. Yessle thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2009
    Location:
    Oxford, MI
    #7
    I'm deffently going to, but what I wanted to know is if there is going to be an update soon? If not @ WWDC, then when? I need a new Mac and could wait a little bit, but not over a month!
     

Share This Page