Should I buy a macbook pro in may or later

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by coolminer34, Feb 27, 2012.

  1. coolminer34 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2012
    #1
    Should i buy a mac in may (which is when my birthday is) if it does not come out before then or should i wait till after WWDC?
     
  2. Boe11 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2010
    #2
    If the refresh doesn't happen by May, I would certainly wait until it does come out. Barring some unforeseen developments, the new models should be out between April and July.
     
  3. foxyfabio macrumors member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2011
    Location:
    Kauai, Hawaii
    #3
    Extremely interesting question! Your dilemma is rare however, therefore I cannot help.
     
  4. squeakr macrumors 68000

    squeakr

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2010
    #4
    Wait until May to ask yourself the question as things may have changed greatly by then, such as financial situation, needs, and the IvyBridge may be pushed back again, or miraculously have gotten released. Since you are not planning to buy until then, wait to ask the question until then rather than stewing over the situation for 2-3 months, as this is something only you can answer.
     
  5. wineandcarbs macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    May 2, 2008
    #6
    This. Since you know you won't be buying until at least May, wait until May and then consider this. By then who knows what other factors may have come up.
     

Share This Page