Should I buy a MBP or wait?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by 4Shawn, Apr 21, 2012.

  1. 4Shawn macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2012
    #1
    My birthday is coming soon, April 29th. I want a 13/15 inch MBP (still not sure) I'm planning to pay monthly for it.. should I wait? If so, how long am I expected to..?
     
  2. simsaladimbamba

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Location:
    located
    #2
    Can you wait? Even for longer than end of April?
     
  3. Liquinn Suspended

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2011
    #3
    I'm waiting as buying something that's six months old (almost) seems a bit silly where I could wait 2 months or so to see if there are any updates.

    Wait it out :)
     
  4. Karr271 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    #4
    I'd wait to see the new update. However, Ive seen 2011 MacBook pros for $500 off (even the 15 and 17) and they're a great value for the savings.
     
  5. Moonjumper macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2009
    Location:
    Lincoln, UK
    #5
    I would wait if I was looking to buy any Mac now and I had a working computer to keep me going. I think there are going to be a lot of updates in the coming weeks, but Apple are not that predictable, especially on the Mac side.
     
  6. 4Shawn thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2012
    #6
    Alright thanks a lot for all the replies ^^ I'll wait it out.
     

Share This Page