iPad Should I buy a new iPad or should I wait

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by guitarmandp, Jan 24, 2013.

1. guitarmandp macrumors 6502

Okay I bricked my iPad and was forced into upgrading to iOS 6. What happened was I installed Siriport and my iPad was super slow after loading it so I uninstalled it and after I did that I could not get past the Apple logo screen. I was forced into restoring my iPad.

I totally miss having a jailbroken iPad. Even a tweak like anyattach was extremely useful to have but the thing I miss the most are my video game emulators such as NES.EMU. I had all of Roberts emulators plus iMame4all and iMame4iOS

Should I wait for the jailbreak or should I sell mine and buy a refurbished iPad. All refurbished iPad 3's come with iOS 5.1 so I could then jailbreak it but I don't know if I should just wait until I jailbreak since it might not be that long.

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

6.1 could pop up next week, so I'd suggest you wait.

3. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Wait for the next jailbreak. In 1 to 2 weeks.

Besides that there is no jailbreak for 5.1, only for 5.1.1 Chances that somehow shsh's were saved for that refurbished iPad are very slim.

4. guitarmandp thread starter macrumors 6502

5. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

not at the moment, 5.1 does not have any jailbreak only 5.1.1

6. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

7. guitarmandp thread starter macrumors 6502

Good thing I posted here! I have my iPad on Amazon, I think if it sells I will buy the 4th generation iPad, I'm guessing I will be able to play some of those Mortal Kombat games that are at half speed on the 3rd generation iPad.