Should I buy a New MacBook Pro 13" right now?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by GuHB, May 5, 2012.

  1. GuHB macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    May 5, 2012
    #1
    Hi. I'm ready to buy a new MacBook Pro 13-inch. Some rumours apoint that a new one should come at WWDC in June.

    Should I buy now or wait? I'm really need it right now but how to spec about the MPB 2012? It'll be a big or small update?

    Thanks.
     
  2. Liquinn Suspended

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2011
    #3
    If you can buy now and you want to then sure, I'm expecting a MBP 13" next week, there's always something newer and better around the corner.
     
  3. GuHB thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    May 5, 2012
    #4
    I can wait, but I'm from Brazil and if the new Macs come in june, it'll be on Apple Store BR just in July or August.

    Yeah. We can't follow the tecnology.

    ---

    Anyway, If the new Macs will be muuuch better, in August or September I sell my 2011 and buy a new one, sure I'll lost some money but, if I can do that, no problem. :D
     

Share This Page