Should I buy a new MBP, MB or should I wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by RustyMac, Oct 15, 2008.

1. RustyMac macrumors member

I am not sure if I should buy a MBP or MB or should I wait for the next one. I hear that they are going to be coming out with a new very soon! Just Kidding!!!!:D hahahaha

No seriously though, I have been on here reading and writting in these forums and it is amazing how much time people spend on here worrying about when and what to buy. It's just a computer (to the people who are wasting their time wondering what to get). I fell into the trap and use to come on here and keep asking questions and listening to only the negatives about each computer (speed, hard drive size, and oh course yellow screens). I then decided to go with the most economical solution (a black MB) and I am very happy with my choice and not stressing that I didn't buy the best machine. I am graphic designer and run my own freelance business and doing pretty well. I'm not saying that these forums are no good. There are some great people on here and a good place to find information but don't let it take over your time. Last generation computers will do what this generation can do and the MB can do what a MBP can do (it all depends on your ram). It is all about the work that comes out of the computer and your creativity. Trust me, you can't pick up chicks with a computer (no offense).

As for the people on here who keep giving good advise and help, thumbs up to you! Keep up the good work! Peace;)

2. RustyMac thread starter macrumors member

oh yeah, plus I was one of the ones who hated the idea of a glossy screen and now that I own one it doesn't even phase me. Actually I now like it. I think the new MacBook and MacBook Pro is a beautiful machine. Can wait to try it but the last generations is awesome too. So I say give it a try and get some work done!!!