Should i buy a second TBD

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by wlossw, May 26, 2014.

  1. wlossw, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014

    wlossw macrumors 65816

    wlossw

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Location:
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    #1
    So I'm interested in grabbing a second TBD... I found a used one locally for 680$cad (about 620USD) should I go for it, or hold out for a better deal.

    Let's assume it's in mint cosmetic condition but not on warranty and I verify it's working properly ...
     
  2. MCAsan macrumors 601

    MCAsan

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2012
    Location:
    Atlanta
    #2
    I would wait for WWDC next Monday (June 2nd). Apple may release new monitors and if so, that could impart market price of any existing ATD units.
     

Share This Page