should I buy a Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by wildwizard99200, Oct 23, 2008.

1. wildwizard99200 macrumors member

Hello. Recently I have stumbled upon this tablet and I was curious as if it was any good for my purposes. If I bought one I would buy the small size. Things I would use it for includes:
    • math and chemistry formulas (so I can keep them nice and organized)
    • Occasional photo editing, nothing hardcore
    • signature for certain things

Do you believe this specific tablet would met my needs, and met them well? Please leave a response and thank you in advance for viewing and/or replying.

2. alexlovesmacs macrumors 6502a

It seems fine for your needs,some of my teachers use these tablets similar to the wacom fun tablet.

3. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1

I agree with Alex, it's ideal for your needs. Once you've got a tablet, you'll find lots more things to do with it too. I think we can never get away from the notion of the pencil ;)

4. BanjoBanker macrumors 6502

BanjoBanker

Buy it. As previously stated you will find a ton of uses. We have two Wacom tablets at my house and we use them in all manner of ways. I like the formula idea, I had not thought of that one.
    Enjoy! :cool:

5. wildwizard99200 thread starter macrumors member

I've never had or even played with a tablet before. What kind of uses are you talking about?