Should I buy an iPhone 4, or wait until after Sept 30th?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ra4oasis, Jul 18, 2010.

1. ra4oasis macrumors 6502

ra4oasis

I have a 3G, and was about to order an iPhone 4 until the antenna problems came up. Now I know if I get one now, I'll get a free case. Should I do that, or wait until after Sept. 30th to see what happens? I don't see them redesigning the phone until a full on iPhone 5 model. What do you think?

2. SXR macrumors 6502a

SXR

As they said in the Press Conference , just 0.55 percent of all the iPhone 4 users are affected by this issue , so If you don't like in an AT&T dead zone or something - you should be alright. And if you do have the same problem , try a Bumper , if that doesn't work - get a refund.

Just try, there are enough people that don't see the issue at all. Thats what I would do.

3. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

After Sept 30th, you won't get the free case/bumper. I doubt they will redesign the phone like you said, so... go for it now.

4. SXR macrumors 6502a

SXR

Well, they will re-evaluate the situation and they might come up with a different solution , or they will continue to give out cases, i believe.