I have a 3G, and was about to order an iPhone 4 until the antenna problems came up. Now I know if I get one now, I'll get a free case. Should I do that, or wait until after Sept. 30th to see what happens? I don't see them redesigning the phone until a full on iPhone 5 model. What do you think?