Should I buy an iPhone now?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by a1rjumpman23, Dec 25, 2009.

  1. a1rjumpman23 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2008
    #1
    So my plan for tmobile is finally coming to an end and im deciding if i should get a 3gs on Att. The only thing that is stopping me is that im hearing that there is rumor that apple will be releasing a new iphone and i dont want to pay 300 for a old iphone. The other rumor ive heard is the new iphone might be on verizon. what do you guys think i should do?
     
  2. fartheststar macrumors 6502a

    fartheststar

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2003
    Location:
    Vancouver
    #2
    Want one now? Buy it.
    Want the newest? Wait until June. New iPhone likely to be released.
     
  3. XxEjGxX macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2009
    #3
    i bought mine 4 days ago, its awesome whichever you get really, if you wanna wait then wait but really you might aswell buy now [​IMG]
     
  4. miles01110 macrumors Core

    miles01110

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Location:
    The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
    #4
    I think you should stop worrying. Even if a new iPhone is released the day after you buy it, the one you have isn't going to be less functional (unless the new iPhone is capable of hogging even more bandwidth, in which case AT&Ts network will collapse again).
     
  5. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

    thegoldenmackid

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2006
    Location:
    dallas, texas
    #5
    miles is right, but if you can wait until June - why not?
     

Share This Page