Should I buy iPhone 5??

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Beatbeckham, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Beatbeckham macrumors regular

Hi.

Can you please give me some info guys?

I'm totally confused. Is the iPhone 5 coming or is it just 4S? What is more likely. Will it have bigger screen, another design etc? Will it be an upgrade?

I have an iPhone 4 but I've put it on eBay now.. I will probably sell it in to-three days! Please help me wheter to sell or not sell it!

Thanks

2. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

sell it and wait for the show if u have a spare phone laying around! That's wat I usually do every year. So I can have the latest iPhone or I buy/keep them to collect lol :apple:

3. sfoalex macrumors 6502

If you really must have the latest and greatest, then yes, sell now. Do you have a phone to use while between the sold phone and waiting for the next one?

4. Beatbeckham thread starter macrumors regular

Yes man, actually, I'm not into "latest" stuff. It's more the specs that counts. I don't like the processer in i4 and camera as well. And Yes I have another old phone to use in between. But, any ideas if it and iPhone 5 or 4S that is coming out?

5. aristobrat macrumors G4

Read the rumors (http://www.macrumors.com) and make your own guess. That is all everyone else on here is doing.

6. Beatbeckham thread starter macrumors regular

I've been reading macrumors for the past months bro.. but im totally confused on if it's an iPhone 4S or 5...

7. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

Why does that name matter?

8. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

No one knows for sure, right now, everything is just rumors. Guesses are all people can make.

9. Beatbeckham thread starter macrumors regular

Ok guys, the reason for asking is bcaz it's about lot of money!! But may I know your guesses!?! Iphone 4S or 5??