Should I buy MAC book pro now or wait for a new model?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Superpong, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Superpong macrumors newbie

I'd like to buy a MAC book pro but it seems that there may be a newer model coming soon. Is it true?

I'm not in rush and can wait but when it will be available?

Thanks !

2. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

Yes

Some time after April - Fall would be the latest - most likely :)

3. Krazy Bill macrumors 68030

Krazy Bill

I'd wait. If you get one now it will slow to a crawl, refuse to power on and quite possibly burst into flames when the new ones show up. :eek:

4. ldominguez1986 macrumors member

If you can wait, wait. Either way it's a win-win. If you wait and don't like the new ones, then you can buy a 2011 cheaper than they are now. If you like the new one, then buy the new one. On a side note, these repeat threads are getting really, really old now. If you do a search you will see that there are tons of other threads just like this one.

5. Delighted macrumors 6502

Delighted

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

wait.

6. mac jones macrumors 68040

I would wait. I'd like to pick up a 13" pro very much, but must force myself to wait what most likely will be a shortish amount of time.

The reason:

If we are lucky, they will dump the worthless DVD, and maybe if we are REAL lucky the idiotic glass.

(I love to derail threads :D)

no, just kidding. The glass in NOT idiotic....not :D