Should I buy MAC book pro now or wait for a new model?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Superpong, Mar 5, 2012.

  1. Superpong macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2012
    #1
    I'd like to buy a MAC book pro but it seems that there may be a newer model coming soon. Is it true?

    I'm not in rush and can wait but when it will be available?

    Thanks !
     
  2. Spink10 macrumors 601

    Spink10

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2011
    Location:
    Oklahoma
    #2
    Yes

    Some time after April - Fall would be the latest - most likely :)
     
  3. Krazy Bill macrumors 68030

    Krazy Bill

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2011
    #3
    I'd wait. If you get one now it will slow to a crawl, refuse to power on and quite possibly burst into flames when the new ones show up. :eek:
     
  4. ldominguez1986 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2012
    Location:
    Philadelphia
    #4
    If you can wait, wait. Either way it's a win-win. If you wait and don't like the new ones, then you can buy a 2011 cheaper than they are now. If you like the new one, then buy the new one. On a side note, these repeat threads are getting really, really old now. If you do a search you will see that there are tons of other threads just like this one.
     
  5. Delighted macrumors 6502

    Delighted

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2012
    #5
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    wait.
     
  6. mac jones macrumors 68040

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2006
    #6
    I would wait. I'd like to pick up a 13" pro very much, but must force myself to wait what most likely will be a shortish amount of time.

    The reason:

    If we are lucky, they will dump the worthless DVD, and maybe if we are REAL lucky the idiotic glass.

    (I love to derail threads :D)

    no, just kidding. The glass in NOT idiotic....not :D
     

Share This Page