Should I buy MacBook now??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by honay, Oct 1, 2016.

  1. honay macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2016
    #1
    Hi guys,

    I wanted to turn to a forum for some advice. I want to buy a MacBook and I'm a student but I'm wondering if I should wait because Apple used to offer a better student deal (15%, now 10%) and they used to provide free Applecare Protection and free Beats Headphones.

    Do you guys think this deal will be made available again? Should I buy the MacBook Pro now? Should I wait until the new MacBook is revealed?

    Thanks
     
  2. tubeexperience macrumors 68030

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2016
    #2
    I don't know.

    Should you buy a 2013 laptop at close to full price in 2016?
     
  3. Shazamadoo macrumors member

    Shazamadoo

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2015
    #3
    depends.

    does the product justify the cost for the op?
     
  4. honay thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2016
    #4
    I'd be paying £898.80 for lowest spec MacBook Pro.
     
  5. spesifikbrush macrumors regular

    spesifikbrush

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2015
    #5
    Wait for 2 weeks. Apple should have an October keynote where they will be announcing the new Macbooks.
     
  6. max.ine macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2016
    #6
    That's the non-Retina model, right? You probably don't want to spend £800 on a machine that outdated.
     
  7. honay thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2016
    #7
    No this is the Retina Model.
     
  8. max.ine macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2016
    #8
    Well, I'd advise against it regardless, but it's really your call.
     
  9. honay thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2016
    #9
    Yh I understand, thanks it's good to get advice from you guys :)
     
  10. dk808 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    May 13, 2015
    #10
    Yes. Now is definitely the best time. I would hurry before they are sold out
     

Share This Page